Its about 3 weeks into my holidays.
SMRT owe me money!!! $10 hahah mental note.
I am in the midst of enjoying my precious and treasured holidays. I will be embarking on a trip to Cameron Highlands this week with Little Elephant and his family. I am also working on a wedding invitation card and I think its going great so far.. ((:
My aims for this holiday are..
- Final Theory Practice and Evaluation
- Attend my driving lessons
- Use watercolours well
- Draw with pens well
- Take beautiful shots for scenery and graphical purposes
- Cook soups
- Plan for my sister’s tea booth
1. Take back my $10 from SMRT
2. Transfer money into my driving account
3. Fill up the form for my relief teaching
4. Charge my camera
5. Pack my bag
6. Download movies
The trip to Cameron Highlands..
Wed Night- Bus
Thursday Morning- Free and Easy/Tour
Saturday Morning-Night- Reach SG
So thats.. 3 days and 3nights(2 overnight)
Its 19deg and rainy at Cameron Highlands. I will be packing my brolly.. should I bring a raincoat?
Hehe let me type out my packing list here!
1. The bommer jacket and maybe Aladin?
2. My good old trusty worn out golden sandals
3. Puma Shoe for hiking
Go there in:
Jeans 3 Quarter
Blue Pants 3 Quater
Red Long Sleeved Top
One more top hehe.
2 normal bra
Sanitary Pad/ Panty Liner x3
Laptop and charger
8. Other Essentials
Extra SD Card
2 Pin plug?
plastic bags for dirty clothes
watercolours + Paper+ Pen+…